THIS SHIT IS SO WEAK.


My Verses:
That party night was terribly noisy, i wish i called the cops, i studied my ass off and had this one girl cheat off my paper, drink my red bull and smoke madd cigs, but my good books are all i need, pass out at 3, wake up at 4, finish writing this paper, dont go out to eat, and hand it in...man i hate college.

i want to go to college for the rest of my life, drink poland spring and sip redbull on ice, Study on thursdays and tuesday nights, and i can get goldfish a dollar all night, so fill up my cup lets get learned up, im next in the study room who wants what? i am champion, at triva-thon, rafer alston does not celebrate ramadon, dont say you bounce, or sell weed by the ounce, better hope you stay in, other wise you're state pen, studytime is wasted when you're getting wasted, woke up today and all i can say is uhm...

This is awful, but Stephen Curry is in it.

1 comment

Unknown said...

yo son sick flow..u be spittin fire yo. word homie

Post a Comment

 
|  Not Just A Taurus. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger